- High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life.
- Superior thermal stability avoiding formation of sludge even at high temperature.
- Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid.
- Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components.
- Good demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs.
AFNOR NF E 48-603 HM
ISO 6743/4 HM
DIN 51524 P2 HLP
CINCINNATI MILACRON P68, P69, P70
VICKERS M-2950S, -I-286
DENISON HF0, HF1, HF2 (T6H20C)