Hydrol AW 68 oil is a premium quality, anti-wear hydraulic fluid, designed for use in mobile and stationary high pressure hydraulic systems. They also find application as circulating oils, bearing oils and as gear lubricants.
They are specifically designed for use where extremes of temperature are
encountered. This is a high quality, polymer enhanced fluid designed to ensure maximum effective
operation of the hydraulic equipment in conditions where extremes of temperatures are
Summary of Benefits:
- Wide operating temperature range.
- Superior fine filterability even in wet conditions.
- Leading performance in anti-wear protection, oxidation resistance and thermal stability.
- Very high shear stability ensures constant oil viscosity for uniform equipment operation.
- Long fluid life due to enhanced chemical and thermal stability.
• Cincinnati Milacron: P-68, P-69, P-70
• Denison: HF0, HF1, HF2
• DIN: 51524 Part 2 (HLP) & Part 3 (HVLP)
• Eaton: Brochure 694 for VQ25A (formerly M-250-S and I-286-S)
• Ford: M6C 32
• GM: LS2
• ISO: 11158 Categories HM and HV
• ASTM: D 6158 Type HM and HV
• AFNOR: NF E48-603
There are no reviews yet.